Homes don’t need to become outdated. Even if yours has been around for a while, a home remodel can be just what you need to spark some life back into it. Many people procrastinate starting a home remodel project for fear of it never reaching completion or at least taking a long time to, of it not turning out as expected or hoped for, of concerns with expenses, or for fear of all the work it will take to get there. Let us reassure you that a home remodel job does not need to be something you fear. With our experience and expertise, it can be a very simple and satisfying process.
Here are some basic ideas for a home remodel:
- Install new cabinetry or paint current cabinetry
- Add new counter tops in bathrooms and kitchens
- Have custom doors, cabinets, and/or vanities built and installed
- Add detailed carpentry, such as crown molding, board and batten, wainscot, paneling, etc.
- Install new flooring
- Finish your basement or attic space
- Find and install new light fixtures
- Apply fresh paint
- Knock out a few non-weight bearing walls to create an open-concept style home
- Add an extension to your home with a wrap-around porch, deck in the back, sunroom, or just an extra room
With these basic ideas, we hope you’re as excited as we are to start a home remodel. It can really be an enjoyable experience and we are here to make it that for you. As you consider the changes you want to make to your home, call us and let us help you create a home environment that you can once again truly love.