We are prepared to accommodate all of your commercial roofing needs in Lakeland, FL.
Commercial Roofing in Lakeland – At Integrity Homes & Construction Inc., we have been providing commercial roofing services in the Lakeland, Florida area for over two decades. Our commitment to excellent work and customer satisfaction allows us to provide quality roof installation and roof repair services to business owners just like you.
When your location’s roof becomes damaged, you may be forced to deal with situations that have serious financial implications for your business. For instance, you may find that:
- You are unable to conduct your operations as usual and you lose valuable production time
- Your location experiences interior damage and your unsold goods or equipment get ruined
- Your leaking roof causes one of your clients to slip and fall and you are faced with a lawsuit
To avoid putting your business at risk, it is best to have your commercial roofing repaired as soon as possible.
After you turn to us to come and fix your company’s roof, we will arrive at your location promptly, analyze the situation, and provide you with effective solutions. If we determine that the damage is irreparable, we may recommend replacing your roof. Luckily, thanks to our extensive skillset, we can take care of the replacement process for you from start to finish.
Do You Have any of These Commercial Roofing Red Flags?
There are plenty of things to worry about when it comes to a commercial property- your roof shouldn’t be one of them! Here at Integrity Homes & Construction Inc., we want to make sure you are able to focus on your tenants or running your business without the worry of commercial roofing problems. If you have a commercial property, there are a few red flags you should watch out for that can be indicative of roofing problems. Some of these signs include:
- Puddles or ponds forming after rain. Commercial roofing appears very flat, but actually has a mild slope to it to shuttle water to a safe space for drainage. If there are puddles or ponds forming on your flat roof after a rainy day, that is a sign of a problem and can cause further damages.
- Blistering, pitting or bubbles forming in the membranes. When you look at your commercial roofing, it should appear flat and uniform. Seemingly cosmetic problems such as bubbles or blisters can be very serious and should be examined by a professional.
- Signs of damages on the interior of the property. While it is important to examine your commercial roofing on the exterior of your property, examining the interior is important as well! Look out for issues such as a musty smell, mold growth, wet spots, etc., on your ceiling or within any attic space your property might have.
These are just some of the red flags you might see when it comes to commercial roofing problems. If you have questions about these or other worrisome signs, then please contact us today here at Integrity Homes & Construction, Inc.
Regardless of whether you need us to repair your business’ roof, replace it with a new one, or help you maintain your building’s roof, we are prepared to accommodate all of your commercial roofing needs. To find out more about our roofing services for commercial locations, please get in touch with us at Integrity Homes & Construction Inc. today.
At Integrity Homes & Construction Inc., we offer commercial roofing services in Lakeland, Davenport, Groveland, Auburndale, Sebring, Haines City, Winter Haven, Plant City, Bartow, Dade City, Brooksville, Homosassa, Citrus County, and Polk County, Florida.