Building or renovating a home is an exciting project and one you want to come out as you expect. At Integrity Homes & Construction Inc., our custom builders can provide you with a variety of benefits.
- Uniqueness – A custom builder gives you the opportunity to have every aspect of your home exactly as you want it, rather than ending up with a carbon copy of other homes in the area.
- Functionality – No two families are the same, so your idea of a dream home’s functionality is different than someone else’s, and a custom builder can address every feature you want based on how you live.
- Think Outside the Box – Be as quirky, unique, wild and crazy, or unusual as you like. It’s your home after all, so let a custom builder make your dreams a reality.
- Spend on What You Want – Put your budget to the things that mean the most to you. With a custom project, you are in control of where your money gets allocated for maximum benefit based on your wants and needs.
- Choose Your Objectives – Most predesigns focus on one or two aspects based on what is in demand at the time. With a custom build, you can decide if your objective is custom appliances, energy efficiency, reduced maintenance, privacy, or something else entirely.
- Sentimental Value – There is a reason why we have art, music, poetry, and other beautiful things in our lives – people love to create things! You’ll enjoy an immense sentimental value when you have had your home built or renovated to your liking because you’ll feel like you built it yourself when you are intensely involved in the design process.
- Material Choices – With a custom builder, you’ll have the freedom to choose the materials used during the build or renovation of your home.
- Working with an Expert – It takes a higher level of expertise to be a custom builder, so you can expect a better experience overall and fantastic results.