We know residential roofing, and we have the solutions for your roof installation, inspection, repair, and re-roofing needs in Sebring.
Residential Roofing in Sebring – Residential roofs in Florida come in many shapes and sizes. In a variety of materials and colors, our roofs add beauty and security to our homes. That is why it is important to ensure our roofs are installed correctly, inspected often, repaired when needed, and replaced on occasion. If you are searching for residential roofing services in Sebring, Florida, turn to us at Integrity Homes & Construction Inc. throughout the life of your roof.
Residential roofs have a varied lifespan, especially in the Sebring, Florida area. Weather, material, upkeep, and more can play a role in how many years your roof stays over your head. As a general rule, home roofs should be checked yearly for damages caused by winds, storms, trees, and other hazards. It is also important to keep in mind that most residential roofs can last up to thirty years, but not all will make it that long, especially if they are not properly maintained.
It can be difficult to identify if your residential roofing is letting you down, but we can help. Our experienced team at Integrity Homes & Construction Inc. is backed by over 20 years of industry experience. We know residential roofing, and we have the solutions for your roof installation, inspection, repair, and re-roofing needs.
Before damage gets out of hand, especially if you observe any of the following common home roof concerns, give us a call.
- Missing Shingles – An obvious sign of wind/storm damage.
- Damaged Shingles – Curled edges, rust, mold, etc.
- Non-Metal Flashing – Especially around chimneys, non-metal flashing should be replaced.
- Weak Roof – If you step on the roof and it feels weak, loose, or flexible, it is a sign that moisture has penetrated.
- Valleys or Dips – These areas are susceptible to damage and should be checked often.
- Loss of Granules – If you notice your shingles are missing granules or you see granules in your gutters, it is time to consider re-roofing.
- Leaks – A major roofing concern would be finding a leak in your attic or upper floor.
For all your residential roofing needs, contact us at Integrity Homes & Construction Inc. today.
At Integrity Homes & Construction Inc., we offer residential roofing services in Lakeland, Groveland, Davenport, Auburndale, Sebring, Winter Haven, Plant City, Haines City, Bartow, Dade City, Brooksville, Homosassa, Citrus County, and Polk County, Florida.